Thursday, September 25, 2014

Right School Right Home Location

I spoke to my sister who is a teacher. She brought up a very important thing to consider when looking for a place to live.

We all want our children to get the best education that our tax dollars can buy. Narrowing it down to a school district is about as far as I had thought about that.

I've always known that Rockwall schools are very good. What I didn't consider is there are often more than one high school and some rank better than others.

It's important to choose the right location to live because it is indicative to what schools will feed into the high school of preference.

We will need to be sure to put that down as part of the criteria for the realtor.

Zillow has a pretty cool tool for accessing school ratings in a given area. Here is an example for Rockwall, Texas. http://www.zillow.com/rockwall-tx/schools/

No comments:

Post a Comment