Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Execute Rapid Rescore Process

I received a faxed confirmation of a zero balance from a creditor that was giving me problems.

The confirmation letter was sent to the mortgage lender.

She said, she can get the blemish removed from my history and do a rapid rescore. Rapid Rescore is not commonly available to all lenders.

In about 5 days, we should be able to see an increased score. I would be interested to know how this lender's rate compares to other lenders if they were to evaluate me?

Time will tell.

I'm thinking it would be better to wave for another 6-9 months. I think the time would go by fast.

Milestones:
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Wife's birthday
My birthday (3 months Major Milestone)

Christmas
New Years
4 year wedding anniversary
Tax Season
Lunar New Year
Valentine's Day
1 year anniversary at new job (6 months Major Milestone)

Vietnam trip
4 year anniversary at our current apartment
Easter
Our son's birthday (9 months Major Milestone)

No comments:

Post a Comment