Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Realtor Interview

Today I had a 20-30 minute interview with a Re/Max agent. He was very professional, experienced, warm, friendly and eager to share his knowledge freely.

He was quick to answer my questions and interpret what I was asking and even explain to me what I was asking and why it was or was not a factor to be considered. I felt a little guilty grilling him with so many questions but it was important that I asked the hard questions.

I can tell you that without a doubt, I've already found the right person. I may interview a few more, but this guy was really good.

This agency is run by a husband/wife. He helps sell, she helps buy. We are expecting a call for a follow up interview with her since she was not in the office when I stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment