Thursday, September 18, 2014

Request for Evidence of Income

The mortgage lender requested the following documents today:
  • W-2 forms for the previous 2 years
  • Federal Tax Returns and Business Tax Returns (all pages) for the previous 2 years
  • Pay stubs for the passed 30 days
  • Passed 2 months bank statements
  • Driver's License
  • Social Security Card

I had everything together except my most recent W-2. I contacted HR and they sent me a form which I filled out requesting a reissue of the most recent W-2. I'll forward that to the lender as soon as I get it.

Another thing they are doing is verification of employment and salary which is kind of mixed together with the documents requested above. Fortunate for me, my company already has a good reputation with this lender and have a portal set up solely for this purpose.

There were some other things they requested if applicable. Not applicable in my case. But those items are listed below.
  • Current mortgage statement and insurance declaration page
  • Retirement statements (most current)
  • Award letters for social security/retirement income
  • Bankruptcy schedules/Discharge docs
  • Divorce decree (all pages)
  • VA: DD214/Disability Awards Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment