Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Rapid Re-Score Complete

The mortgage lender called me today and said they got the re-score completed. Some time has lapsed and they need updated bank statements and pay stubs again.

She told me what my new score is but I'm not happy about it. Not sad but nothing to get excited about either.

She told me carrying a zero balance on my credit card all these years doesn't hurt me but it doesn't help me either. No activity means no behavior to report.

She suggested that I used them for a few simple things each month and pay them off on time every time.

Ahhhh, this could take months. It's ok with me while we save money up. We are just tired of living where we live currently.

Can we tough it out for another 6-9 months? If we want a better rate, we may have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment