Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Notice to Vacate Submitted

After almost 4 and half years in this dump, we have FINALLY submitted our notice to vacate. I even had the duplicate notice signed.

It rained quite a bit this morning. I went out to the house to do a leak check and found no leaks. I did notice while I was at the house that one of the cabinet doors in the kitchen have been replaced.


Today the builder told me that he is expecting sand to be delivered tomorrow for our yard grading. I'm not sure what that means or even if that's exactly what I heard. Countertops are supposed to arrive on Thursday and that would be followed by ceramic tile. I told him again and the sales rep that I have submitted our 30 day notice. They assured me that we would be in the house next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment