Monday, September 21, 2015

Appliances, Hardware and Blinds

I started today off with trying to get the builder to meet me with the house plans. I expressed our concerns. To make a really long story short, we confirmed that there is an oversight in the master bath where the electrician forgot to install a light above the toilet. What I couldn't confirm was the difference in our cabinets compared to the other models that we walked through that match our floor plan. He sent me to the sales rep.

Again, I expressed our concerns. She said the cabinets in the models are upgrades. I asked why we were never offered those upgrades. I got the usual answer, "I don't know."

On the bright side, the GC agreed to let us keep the mis-measured master bath cabinets. We will use them in the garage.

After work, we went to the house. The GC said the grass would be there today. It wasn't. They installed 1/4 round trim, oven/range, microwave, dishwasher, door hardware, closet racks, and blinds.





That doesn't look right.


No comments:

Post a Comment