Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Roof, Weatherproofing, Shingles Coming Together

During my lunch visit to the house today it started raining. There was a crew on site unrolling rolls of black material (moisture barrier?) onto the roof and hauling in sheets of pre-cut metal {flashing?).



Afterward I saw the GC and talked to him about the repairs being done to the plumbing. He said the engineer was supposed to be out sometime today to assess what needs to be done. With the rain it may not be for a few days or even a week.

Meanwhile, the roof continues to take shape as my wife and I learned late this evening. We drove by and saw that they have already put shingles on the roof. It is finished already. It was too dark for photos. I will go by tomorrow and take some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment