Friday, May 8, 2015

Framing Day 6

It appears that the cornice and exterior sheathing were completed yesterday. I saw a stack of radiant barrier material in front today. I also noticed that they have started putting the paneling below the extruding window sections.

The GC called me today to tell me that top in plumbing is scheduled for May 19. I expressed my concern for the plumbing corrections that need to take place. He explained to me that the framers would have to finish up first. He said he is meeting with the engineer and the plan is to do those repairs next week.

My wife had a customer that said we need to be sure to see the green tag inspection paper when they are finished. I will look into that.

They are supposed to finish covering the roof tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment